Hello everyone, Mariah here. I just wanted to make this quick post giving you some more information about me, whether you are my best friend, an old friend, or a new reader of my blog! Also, I chose the random number 23 not only because it's Michael Jordan's number, it's my age! I am getting up there in my twenties... enjoy the quick read!
1. I'm from Idaho and grew up there for 17 years
2. I hated living in the winter season, because of ice and being cold
3. I used to pretend play being a school teacher and dance teacher with my dolls
4. I HATE SPiders and amphibians. and haunted Houses/mazes.
5. My least favorite pixar film is up
6. I got my drivers license in college and am overcoming my fear of it
7. I love love love Palm Trees, Thanks to my mom
8. I've always wanted to live in California, ever since I was young
9. I love corgis way too much and want to own one so bad. I love their toasted butts and goofiness
10. I used to hate Las Vegas...until I turned 21🤷🏼♀️
11. I want to live by the beach sometime in my life, the beach is my absolute favorite, minus Disney
12. One time I turned down a conversation with a guy because he didn't like Chick-Fil-A
13. I've wanted to create my own blog since Youtube became 'big' when I was in high school. Since I don't like public Speaking very much, I turned to writing and creating my own site
14. I'm actually quite scared to share my own opinions and be open on my blog, but here I am trying to come out of my shell.
15. My mom is and will always be my best friend. She has been through sooo much in her life and i'm so grateful she's here and everything she has done.
16. This will be my third move in the past 4 years
17. My top 4 celeb crushes are: JUstin Bieber, Nick Jonas, Zac Efron, and Justin Timberlake
18. My longest friend is Sosana and we've been best friends for 19 years. I love and appreciate her sweet heart and curly hair so much.
19. I usally don't like cats, except three of my friend's cats and Marie from Disney's Aristocats.
20. My dream vacation destinations are Greece and Bora Bora.
21. My vava is my only living grandparent today, who's the kindest person I know, and I really miss spending time with my vovo and Grandpa. I really wish I met my mom's mother when she was alive.
22. FRiends is actually really good and you should totally watch it from start to end.
23. I'm in my last year of my undergrad at a Cal STate and I still don't know what my career is going to be, and that's okay.
Thanks for getting to know more about me, comment with some of your 'fun facts'!